Thanks for the props Matt! :) Yah JT and I are busy
getting the next one out in mid April which will be a
treat for all of you 313ers...a very deep Detroit
inspired 12" by The Moderator (who is also a frequent
poster on 313) expect deep strings and pads with mr
fingers style juno basslines.

Then upcoming is a remix 12" of Convextion's classic
record on Matrix with another older track from '98
that never got released. And then upcoming stuff by
Arne Weinberg, $tinkworx, DFD & Robert Pierce (who
performed at the first DEMF)

minto

http://downlowmusic.org

=

=
=
>that just deserves to be played loud and in the >mix!
  It's gritty and
=
=