--- Tom Butcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > BTW, was anybody else seriously dissapointed by
> this
> > release? This performance is definitely not entain
> > quality.
>
> I wasn't-- remember that is a recording of a live
> performance rather than a studio recording.  I can
> see how
> it might disappoint some, but to me it stands up
> next to his
> other stuff.
>
> My favorite is still the Luomo record, though.

 Luomo is definately my favorite as well-out of his
personalities. odd. i was just discussing this album
with someone last night and I agree with MT, I wasn't
into the Entain release either. It just didn't do
anything for me. I kept anticipating for something to
happen, but after half way through I gave up.

 on this music topic. a gentle reminder:
http://www.oncetwicesound.com

tc