> I just wanted to tell you that the Tom CHurchill's release on Nordic Trax is
> excellent. Melodic, soulfull and funky as well !!!
> All what I expect from a techno track today !
> I'll wait for the next ;)

Thanks Fabrice! Glad you like it...

If people are interested all the info/audio samples etc can be found at
http://www.nordictrax.com/24.html

I also have an EP coming soon on a new Canadian label called Deep
Departures. The releases before mine are from Titonton and Dan Curtin, so it
looks like being a great new label. Again, info/audio samples etc can be
found at http://www.deepdepartures.com

Cheers,

Tom