Just picked up the new UR 12 from Submerge, here are my thoughts.

'Inspiration' is superb and classic UR very much in the style of much of his
more upligting Galaxy 2 Galaxy style output. The intro is wicked and builds
that familiar feeling of knowing you are in for a cool tune, then when the main
melody kicks in, all you can do is smile. A very positive tune from Mike and
destined to be a bit of an anthem, though perhaps a bit too much so for some
people. Not sure yet if I like it as much as I do 'Timeline', but its still
pretty irresistable.
The B side is instintly surprising, with its spoken word messages of positivity
laid over a classic erratic, yet smooth UR beat and synth. Not sure if Mike is
aiming for this to be a bit of a crossover for him in the wake of Blackwater
and Jaguar, but I can see both these being played in all sorts of clubs,
especially the B side which incredibly would probably sound as comfortable in a
techno club as it would in a Paul Oakenfold set. Quite a feat from UR.

Also got the new DJ Rolando, haven't had time to check it yet but will post my
thoughts on that later.

Out

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk