i just dug out this Dave Angel studio mix that somone dubbed for me years ago -in like 95 -i don't know when it came out though -probably around 93->95

i hadn't really dug it till now - probably cuz it was really really fast. however on my tape player i have a pitch adjust so when it was slowed all the way down it sounded proper! - i have no idea what tunes he was playing or what style of techno it is, but the selection is wicked.

can anyone help me ID what mixtape it is it so i can possibly find a tracklisting? e-mail me privately and i can send you a clip of the intro

thanks

Liam