i'll see him djing next month up in São Paulo and want to know what
sgould i aspect. will i hear something like that epic set on k7 (x-
mix 4)? i hope so.. but something in my mind says that i'll hear
techy-disco-funky-freaky tracks.. (correction: in this case, i wont
hear it..)

anyone have seen him spining latly?

> i just dug out this Dave Angel studio mix that somone dubbed for me
years
> ago -in like 95 -i don't know when it came out though -probably
around
> 93->95
>
> i hadn't really dug it till now - probably cuz it was really really
fast.
> however on my tape player i have a pitch adjust so when it was
slowed all
> the way down it sounded proper! - i have no idea what tunes he was
playing
> or what style of techno it is, but the selection is wicked.
>
> can anyone help me ID what mixtape it is it so i can possibly find
> tracklisting? e-mail me privately and i can send you a clip of the
intro

> thanks
>
> Liam

----