Puzzlebox Records / Introduces Brand New Label D.I.S House

Searching EP Releas Date  MAY 7, 2002

Vocals Bill Beaver (Members of The House)
Music & Mix - Keith Tucker (AUX 88, Optic Nerve, DJ K-1, KT-19941)
Music & Mix - Strand (DJ Bbonds, Brian Boyer, Kech)

Distributed Exclusively by GMT Audio London England
For more Info go to:
http://www.optic-universe.com/disindex.html

In the Movies...

Local Movie ILL
Techno Music soundtrack exclusively produced by Detroit Techno artist to accompany the movie :
               coming late 2002

PuzzleBox Records is working with Dark Lab Film Werk to score the music for the local movie ILL.

Sound track will consist of Optic Nerve, STRAND and SCAN-7 soundtracks
.

PuzzleBox is very proud to be a part of this important controversial project .
Dark Lab Film Werk
Major Players and Producers (Haran Robinson and Jermaine Little )

Info coming soon: to Optic Universe for The ILL Movie

MORE PUZZLEBOX NEWS COMING NEXT WEEK
        "ATTENTION"

ALL Puzzlebox Releases are being repressed as we speak so please be patient.
PEACE & LUV