Hello,

Last week I said that I was going to do a feature on Amsterdam's Delsin Records. While I was in the process of digging through the labels back catalogue, I decided to extend the feature for another week. There is so much good material that I featured highlights from the full length albums, and next week I will play material from the various 12" ep's that have come out over the last few years. For more information on Delsin Records:

http://www.delsin.org/

Current Playlist 03.30.02

Hour One:

Brian Eno-Ikebukuro (The Shutov Assembly) Opal
Ulf Lohmann-Untitled (Because Before) Kompakt
Aphex Twin-Untitled (SAWII) Warp
Autechre-Nine (Amber) Warp
Spacetime Continuum-Out Here (Emit Ecaps) Astralwerks
Future Beat Alliance-Sweet (Disconnected) Delsin
Future Beat Alliance-Void (Disconnected) Delsin
Future Beat Alliance-Until Tomorrow (Disconnected) Delsin

Hour Two:

Future Beat Alliance-Audio Photo (Disconnected) Delsin
Dimension 5-909 Thing (Alien Artform) Delsin
Dimension 5-Automation (Alien Artform) Delsin
Dimension 5-Network (Alien Artform) Delsin
Dimension 5-Intruders (Alien Artform) Delsin
Aardvark-Accept (Find The Cow) Delsin
Aardvark-Oef (Find The Cow) Delsin
Aardvark-Zom (Find The Cow) Delsin
Aardvark-Th#5 (Find The Cow) Delsin
CiM-Shift (Service Pack) Delsin
Marco Passarani-Deep Orbit (Sexy Adventures...) Pure Sonik
Carl Craig-At Les (Programmed) Planet E
Visage-Fade To Gray (Visage) Polydor

Current is a radio show dedicated to promoting the finest electronic
music from Detroit and across the globe. Current broadcasts in the
Detroit/Windsor metropolitan area on Saturday evenings from Midnight
to Two AM on CJAM 91.5 FM. Current can be heard across the planet in
streaming format at: http://zeus.uwindsor.ca/cjam/index.html

To join the Current Mailing List, send a blank email to the following
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Mike Taylor
Current