"J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> hey rob!
> i love x-102 but i gotta admit i think some of the music is pretty
dated.
> well maybe it was never totally my thing, the inscriptions etc are
dope
> tho..maybe i'm high on candy corn..
>
> top 5 tresor's i am dying to see re-released :P :
>
> tresor 003! eddie fowlkes "detroit-berlin" 2x12
> tresor 007! blake baxter & eddie fowlkes "the project" 2x12 -never
heard
> this afaik, only "wisdom" which was on true spirit..?
> tresor 008! eddie fowlkes & 3mb "technosoul" was cd only?
> tresor 013 detroit techno soul 12" (w/kelli's "mystery" from true
spirit,
> plus rare shake, kech, and A.E.S.(!))
> tresor 049 eddie fowlkes "black technosoul" was cd only?!

Just having a rummage, and I came across an EFF 'Godfather of
technosoul' on Tresor, black label, basic Tresor details, from early
90's, Runout says Simon at the Exchange, no catalogue number anywhere
to be found. Tracks are, My Soul, Computeee, Move me, Tribal Joy, The
Golden Apple, Image-A-Nation and Hoodlum Child.

Any ideas as to which one this is (possibly Tresor 008?) My soul is
still probably my favourite EFF track...

Sven