I second the motion for Information for what's going on, only earlier in the
month,
I have someone I know who will be going to Amsterdam for the first time of
his life, and would like to get into something deep or underground, if that
still exists. He's a particular fan of Booty, but any impressive club/bar
will do.  Also any opinions on where a GREEN American should go or not go
will also be appreciated. I was in Amsterdam myself for a few days a couple
years ago for the ADE, but I was so busy, and trying to see everything, I
couldn't remember one beginning of a street name before "Straaaaat" to give
much guidance. Plus any info outside of this on Hardcore or Break core in or
around Amsterdam, or Holland for that matter would be appreciated.  Thank you
in advance.
Steve