i agree with what stewart allready mentioned.

what strikes me, is the non-diversity of the list. i've got a dj mag from '95? that had a similar top 10, but also had names like carl craig, derrick may, francois kevorkian and other non-trance dj's [drum and bass was quite big at the time -> ltj bukem, grooverider, hype, etc] and now it's almost only trance dj's featured in this list. probably a reflection of the way dj mag has lost a large group of their former readers, and now only 'writes' for the people interested in what to wear next time they go clubbing...

shockingly though, dutch national television did mention the success of our national hero tiesto on the 8 'o clock news...

jurren

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp