No man, you didn't over react.

This "famous" guy, the one who sent to the list this topic, is a Detroit's hatter, and his email was intentional, he wanted people's reaction...

For those who are not Detroit's hatters.., I suggest we remain silent each time they attack us, trust me at the end of the day that works....
Just ignore them, we are more smart than that....

From: To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 100 BEST DJ IN THE WORLD....
Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Couldn't agree more Stewart.

Sorry to the list about the over reaction.
seeing my name, and others listed seperately freaked me out a bit + the guy
is someone who doesn't contribute too often. (and I haven't got a clue as
far as computers are concerned, thought I'd been infiltrated!?)

+ bad day at work and it's raining (again). Does it ever stop raining in
Manchester?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/11/2002 15:17:00