I smell another Detroit Grand Pubas single coming on ...

On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 04:57  PM, ::)) wrote:

we should have a techno pancake panarama

aphex twin could come and replace the sandpaper discs in his set with well
done pancakes

and, I couple play a PA while being immersed in pancake batter.

plus, we could all light each other on fire.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "sean deason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "elkay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 4:53 PM
Subject: (313) Techno Pancakes

The pancakes, which have been consumed regularly at my house by
party people from Mr. Deason to Stewart Walker to the crazy Finns Aavikko,
not to mention my wife, children and houseguests not associated with
techno:

1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Cup Buttermilk
1/4 Cup vegetable oil
1 Egg

1/4 to 1/2 cup Milk

Basically mix it all up with a wire wisk, except for the milk, then mix in milk until batter is midly runny. Batter too thick == liquid centers. Best cooked on a flat iron griddle. Best served with Maple and/or Rasberry
Syrup.

They seem to taste better when I make them hung over after a party.