----- Original Message -----
From: "J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: (313) magic trax/ Fowlkes

> > > There is one Fowlkes track on the Juan Atkins bootleg "Magic Tracks".
> >It's
> > > called "Deepcover" and it's beautiful. Very fragile melodious track.
> >That
> > > must be his best track for me... Now, has this track ever been
released
> >on
> > > any other label?
> >
> >I concur. Although I've also always loved the Infiniti track on there the
> >best (except for that rediculously low volume). I'd love to know if any
of
> >that material was released elsewhere, particularly with a better
pressing.

> which infiniti track -- the promo version of magic trax, and the cd
version,
> have 8 tracks, 2 by infiniti...anyways both are on "the infiniti
collection"
> but that's cd only i think.

It's called 'Flash Flood'? It's the last track on the 2nd side on my copy
(which is the promo/bootleg or whatever). Another listmember mentoined it
was re-released on Tresor, so I just checked and found both the Ron Cook you
wanted and this Infiniti track on Tresor 36 'Magic Tracks', and the Infiniti
track is on the collection, as you said, and it is on vinyl too (Tresor 48).
Not sure if it would be in stock, but it is in the Tresor store.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com