Went to this on Saturday. Rolando was excellent, pitty about the audience. Venue was a bit strange, I always thought oslo would make a good venue but not so sure now. Sound system was poor, but the people there were worse. Illustrated by the fact someone fell on the decks about 2 records into rolandos set. Then someone dropped a computer on the mixer. Rolando didn't look too pleased, he carried on though, which is a credit to him. Some girl started shouting at my girlfriend. I think you get the picture I think the moment of the night though was before rolandos set when some pilled up 10 year old came up to me and said,
Him: "You know drum and bass?"
Me: "Yeah"
Him: "Why do they keep playing the same song?" (While pointing towards the DJ booth)

There were also quite a few "whoop whoops" and "Oi oi" during rolandos set.

All in all a good night spoilt by the fact the place was full of c*nts. Rolando was good but I'm not too sure if he'll be rushing back to Leeds?

--
Mike

Mann, Ravinder [CCS] wrote:
For anyone uuuup north...

Was on the bus on the way to work all bleary eyed and I saw a flyer for DJ
Rolando at the Oslo bar in Leeds. A night called Technique, thats all the
details my sleepy eyes could catch...but Ill go past the flyer again and sent
more details...

Rav