it's not so club friendly from what i've heard! are you talking about the L.I.F.E. album niko?..it's very very dark and spacey with industrial overtones even. half slow plodding thuddy beats, half 808 beats like we're used to but very abstract...nice tho...overall it's much darker than the first transllusion and doesnt have as much variety but it also feels a bit more substantial somehow, lots of attention to sound design/atmosphere. dope water drop noises, seagully sounds, parts echoing in and out...much more of a refined mood than the first transllusion and the track titles (and album name) say a lot....

jt

From: "Niko Tzoukmanis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: (313) new transllusion on rephlex
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:46:34 +0100

there's a new transllusion (drexciya) 12"
out on rephlex which is a taster for a
forthcoming album (all 3 tracks are
non album tracks) has anyone heard
it ? if i did not know i would never think
it's drexciya but just as brilliant and
much more club friendly stuff than
anything that came out recently...
has the potential to rock the floor...