Yeah, I think many dismissed this too quickly. Sometimes it's hard to tell
what's likely to have been contributed by DM & what's come from Hillage &
co, but again this matters little. I picked up the 2 bits of vinyl 2 months
ago and have grown to like all of it. I'm after the cd now as it has more
tracks.