Just got this and thought I would pass it along for the Toronto peeps.

ben

Just a reminder that this Friday November 8th is the next major Fukhouse
instalment at System Soundbar here in Toronto.

Thanks to everyone who came last time and we think this event will be even
better than the last!

We're quite pleased to present the major Transmat recording artist so loved
by Derrick May that he signed him up for a full album on one listen, Aril
Brikha (Sweden). Aril headlined the Detroit Electronic Music Festival a few
years back and will be performing LIVE starting at midnight exactly. Also
headlining is funky techno turntable wizard Christian Smith (also from
Sweden coincidently, although now living in New York)! Here's the full
line-up!

:::Aril Brikha LIVE:::
starting @ midnight!
:::Christian Smith:::
:::Jeremy P. Caulfield, LIVE Performance:::
(of some of his brand new material and then merging into one of his main
room epic DJ sets he became known for at the original Fukhouse at Industry)
:::The Dukes:::
:::Duplex 100:::
(Minimal Dancin' Paris France - Deep Minimal House & Techno)
:::Eric Downer:::
:::Odd Myth (Todd Smith from Guelph ON):::
:::Ian Guthrie:::

We've got two rooms, the main System room and a full on Minimal Funk room at
the side of the club in the enclosed room (sometimes called the VIP room,
but not tonight). Expect Fukhouse decor and attention to detail and System's
wicked sound system tuned to perfection.

Check out the website for more information, the full flyer and music clips
www.fukhouse.ca

System Soundbar is located at 117 Peter Street @ the corner of Richmond and
Peter.

$20 before 12:00.