I read somewhere Urban Tribe's Covert Action is about to be re-released as well
!

At 5-11-2002 -0600 12:19, you wrote:
> Just wondered if anyone on the list had heard/seen/can confirm the supposed
> 'limited edition' Carl craig mixes on a seperate 12"?
> Thought they were due out soon.........?

Yes these are out now, but I didn't really think they were that limited... saw a few sitting in the bins, but white lables with stickers (not full 'artwork' as such). How many were released?

I actually passed on it on first listen, but I definitely need to hear it again in a better environment... the originals are so great.

Peace,
Matt MacQueen

.. . :: http://nomorewords.net