don't try coming to australia on a boat--they'll sink your boat, lie about
it, lock you up in the middle of the desert or pay a small impoverished
pacific island to lock you up, and then send you a bill for the lot.
oh yeah, if you have a kid they'll kick you out of the country but keep the
child.
plus they'll charge you $20 to buy a record.

what about new zealand. anybody know how recloose is finding it?
james