Seeing as its off topic week here in 313 land.....

i recieved my 5 records from a shop that respect very much.
4 of them are either mispressed or ruined and therefore skip, slide and get
caught in the groove. 2 records are totally useless, while the other 2 could
never be used in a set.

i sent 2 emails in 2 days notifying them of this fact (these 4 eps are on
labels distributed by the shop) and asking them if i can get them changed.
no reply (yet, i hope).

what do you ppl suggest i do now? my dj friend says is hould just send them
back.

thanks and please excuse the OT-ness, im sure you understand
fab