Tried these things out a couple of months ago, and had a lot of problems
with them. From recording onto them, plus playback ability. i bought a
pack of 10 to try and 3 of them crapped out while recording onto them.
The ones that did make it were returned to me in some cases by people
who couldn't play them on their cd players. The only good thing was
everyone was amazed when they first saw them! I guess it seems kinda
cool to put a vinyl looking record into your cd player! ;)

Oh well...