Mr Finlow at his best. Got the vinyl a few weeks ago, and the
album's fanf***ingtastic.
Is it just me or does his name crop up more again recently?
Seemed to me it'd been a bit quiet around him for a year or so
but of course I may have just been missing things...
Whatever, I is happy with this. : ) Mhmmm....

> Radioactive Man

This is a must-have! Nuff said.

Would also like to second the Cocadisco and i-F recommendations
(http://www.diskob.com - I like the entry page hehe), and has anyone
mentioned the Electro Commando comps on psi49net? Not sure if
they're out on cd though...
Cheers,

Anya