I saw a story about Brazils economic troubles on the news, that's very
depressing.
One solution which is illegal but considering Brazils economic circumstances
is to pool money together for new music and
burn CDR's. create a black market CDR/ record pool for Brazilian techno Djs.
Or if your a musician maybe you could get picked up by a foreign label and
create foreign revenue ($$$) to finance records.