----- Original Message -----
From: "jonathan morse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:49 PM
Subject: (313) john tejada drum 'n' bass mix

> ive been subbed on and off for the last year so I donĀ¹t know if its been
> brought up or not but john tejada has been producing some great drum and
> bass tracks, mainly with the phunkateck collective out of san francisco.

Yeah. I was really surprised to hear a white label of one of these a little
over a year ago. It seemed to have a great techno sensibility, for whatever
that's worth. I liked it. :)

> the november mix for violent recordings is by him and available at
> http://www.violencerecordings.com/viomixtejadanov.mp3
>
> anyone who cant spot the samples in the first track should be immediately
> unsubbed ;p

LOL. Not a big fan of this one, I must say... It kind of hurts my brain.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com