----- Original Message -----
From: "FC2 Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Ian Dinsmor'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Sean Creen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 5:28 AM
Subject: RE: (313) 8-Mile

> right...looking for samples i bet...I have heard alot of slum village
stuff
> that I thought came from techno or house or something of the sort.  I am
> just horrible at placing them...

Yeah. They bit Daft Punk's 'Veridis Quo' (from the 2nd album) and I'm pretty
sure they swiped something else pretty house/techno too. Can't recall at the
moment. I remember hearing the Daft Punk thievery in a Jan Jelinek
betalounge set and crapping myself. It's the one that has the chorus 'Where
You At, Uh Huh' IIRC.

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com