James is right. I remember, that was at the end of my set, when Kenny was
showing me how to use the effects box at Centro Fly... ;)

I love that track, though. Its my favorite Rob Hood song. I should dig it
out again.

Its too bad the realaudio transfer was all wacky, it gets a bit distracting.
Plus, my mixing got all sloppy at the end of that set... ;p

Scatalogics
3240 46th ST #2B
Astoria, NY 11103

www.scatalogics.com