At the offices, agencies and bureaus people doze upon their work, trying
to keep the effects of the long night away with light, drinks, food and
excercise.
*buzz* electronic (dance)music

http://byrokratia.org/radio  offers you consultation and relaxation
courses transmitted via net radio, which you can utilize to remove
midwinter depression. Starting at 7 pm (+2h GMT/UT).
*buzz* techno, electro, house (, jungle)

We have been improving our availability which should prevent annoying
breakups from occuring.
*buzz* real-time feedback recieved in IRC-channels #ori and
#radio_jatkoaika

Previous broadcast archiving was partly unsuccessful due to technical
difficulties, but alas, revolution has always opposers... ;)

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      "Metaprogram yourself."