On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 10:42, Wibo Lammerts wrote:
> Bug in the bassbin...
>
> so how many are there, and how many do I have?
>
> 1) as extra 12 with the Intergalactic Beats comp. grey marble vinyl
> 2) on blue vinyl

These are the original releases

> 3) grey marble vinyl. same as on 1) but sold seperately.

I thought the grey marble(and light blue) were both part of the
intergalactic dbl packs

> 4) the one in the red sleeve, with a remix onm the back (PE107696SAE)
> 5) same as 4) but then on 180 grams vinyl pressing (me dont have, :( )

Dont forget about the clear vinyl with no label with the original tracks

> 6) Mo wax grey and white dots sleeve 12" #1
> 7) Mo wax grey and white dots sleeve 12" #2
> 8) Mo wax grey and white dots sleeve 10" (me dont have)
>
> and on the 4 different album versions of course... :)

Id like to know what was going on inside of the remixers heads when they
decided to remix Bug in the Bassbin.  Ditto for the people that remixed
We are Phuture...

Right, both planet e and mowax released the jazz and remixes, same music
though AFAIK

> BIBB was remixed and released yet again on the innerzone Programmed
> release. >>

> may
> have been some slight alteration for the album format, but it was merely
> included as part of the album package, not remixed or available as a single.

My mistake, I though the jazz version on Programmed was a remixed
version of the older mowax release.