hi - trying to ID a tune- it is the intro tune from a set i downloaded called
Robert Natus - Schranz techno

i am having trouble uploading a link to the clip - if anyone wants to have a go at it, let me know privately and i'll e-mail you a short real audio clip of it

it starts out with this dark distorted horn - very similar to the darkside sounds used by Reinforced in old darkcore from 93 - there is this dark voice speaking in German - then the darkness drops out and this bouncy beat kicks in -

hard to descibe, but I can mail the clip to anyone - I'm sure someone will know it instantly when they hear it

if anyone happens to have a tracklisting for this mix, or any recommendations of other good scranz techno that would be cool

thx

Liam

***

Recoil live on Interface
*Astral Physics* every Tuesday 7-9 PM (EST)
http://interface.pirate-radio.org/thesite/index.html

***

ICQ - 98984143

***