What style is he playing? I know he's a world-class turntablist these
days but I remember way back when him and Daddy Riff (as 12 Tech Mob)
were the booty/ghetto dream team! I still think their 1996 "Bounce dat
Azzz Vol 1" is the best mix in that style I've ever heard, and nothing
I've heard from Disco D, Godfather, Assault et al since then has really
surpassed it for me. Is he doing a hip-hop or booty set?