Hi Alex,

Saw your request on the 313 list.
You should go to Rushhour as well, apart from new
vinyl, they also stock some 2nd hand stuff.
Adress is Spuistraat 130, right in the centre.
http://www.rushhour.nl/

Also, Distortion on Westerstraat 72 (Jordaan) has
some 2nd hand, sometimes with some nice gems.
Bugger to search their shop though, you have to be
in good physical shape, lots of crates on the floor,
with people bumping in to you whilst sitting. You
have to be in a really good mood.
http://www.distortion.nl/

Here's also a listing of Amsterdam recordstores, mind
you, also the really bad ones.
http://www.channels.nl/amsterdam/all_recordstores.html

If you can get to Rotterdam, be sure to visit clone, on
the Nieuwe Binnenweg, although I haven't been there for
years.
http://www.clone.nl/

I dunno about the Utrecht recordstore you mentioned, but
could you give me the address if you figured it out?

Cheers,

Rogier

  Rogier Barendregt // mediaGuerrilla
  Beautification Engineer & Sound Sculptor
  Postbus 15764 // 1001 NG //
  Amsterdam // the Netherlands