Hey.. careful there. Remember "Winners Don't Do Vimto".

Now I know what the cast of Grange Hill sang about all those days ago. :)

Note to all 313'ers... if you're standing on the station platform, and
someone offers you a fizzy fruit extract drink, that'll be Alex.

Dscaper :)
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."