From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:41 PM
To: Robert Taylor; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Somewhere to hear good sounds tonight in London......

I Like the sound of that, last time I saw Andy was in the (Small!) Electro
tent at Dance Valley
- wicked day ; )
Unfortunately, my Better half does not like Fabric - it hasn't turned into a
row yet, but any recommendations for
smaller bars/clubs around town with good tunes would be appreciated!!!
Chris.
www.spotta.com

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:14:15 -0000, Robert Taylor wrote:
>Fabric is on tonight - lots of electro mayhem cos the Haywire
>Sessions is in
>Room 2 - Andy Weatherall, Radioactive Man live, Matt Carter and,
>best of
>all, Rick Hopkins, who's a killer electro DJ. You gotta check it out
>on that
>sound system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]