=-

Delsin and BlackLabel are proud to present:

Mold the Idea; a benefit party to show you what these labels stand for.

Friday December 6th . This will be one of the first parties in the new rebuild Zuidas/Amsterdam, and as it still is sort of illegal we have to end the party at 2 am, therefor we start early with a free drinks happy hour from 20.00 till 21.00. At this time we also bring you special tapas style food made by Magic Marc.

Deejays for this night are Aroy Dee, Foreign, Peel Seamus and KidGoesting
Snapshots presented through Dats and discs by Deepart (Deepart/Delsin/Rushhour) (London/UK) and especially for this occasion live from Detroit/USA we bring you ULTRADYNE

TICKETS PRE-SALE ONLY! € 10 at Rushhour/Amsterdam

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SCENE AND BE THERE!!

KidGoesting and Peel Seamus

-=