----- Original Message -----
From: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: (313) TheSh*t:Remixes

> i really enjoyed everyone efforts on this, and was quite stunned by the
> variety given just to one track's samples.  creativity will always amaze
me.

> I think i'll write a trance version and sell it to sony.
>
> but in all seriousness, tristan's original remix was just great (i think
> that's a real floorstormer), but scott vallance, dude, *damn*.  Very
> impressed.  that was an effort in humility listening to your version.
> bravo.

Thanks! I've really been impressed as well. I know how hard it was for me to
get anything out of the loops. Like Jayson said, really impressive how
varied everything was. Necessity is the mother of invention??? If I had to
pick one, I'd have to point to Christian's (apparent) Reaktoring. Very nice.
I hear there's at least one submission still on the way though. :)

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com