----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Jill & Theo (LONDON)

> Someone bootied the ugly edits.
>
> Naughty boys! Can anyone tell me if this booty contains the B-side also?
>
> Word is that it was UK people who did it too........

Nope. No b-side, just the 'a' of 'slowly surely'. Just got mine minutes ago
from HTFR for £6. They listed it as available on their site, I bought it,
they didn't ship it or tell me it was out of stock, then 5 days l8r it was
shipped. Go figure! I've not heard the original pressing to compare
side-by-side, but my copy sounded a tad scratchy. Nothing too horrid when
it's a Theo Parrish remix anyway.

The Matrix on this is JSTP-1, and the label says:

Jill Scott - Slowly Surely
Theo Parrish Remix
For Promotional use only

I assume the original also has the sample of Jill Scott on the phone to
Theo?

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com