personally, I think the city did not want a bunch of messed up kids walking
out of city club @ 8 am to greet the trukey day parade.

I also only saw one person with booze, but there could have been more? it is
a shame that the actions of a couple of morons could ruin the whole evening
of the masses, is this america? oh wait yea it is. maybe more then 5% of
people our age should start voting.

I'm curious who were those punk rock cops. they were breaking up the party,
then roaming the halls looking to buy drugs. they were yelling at me in the
party to leave, but I was with some friend who are phyically handicapped and
we had to wait for the party to clear out, then I ran in to them in the
elevator and they had a totally different attude saying "it's sure is ashame
they closed down that party" in his I'm a now simpathic cop now trying to
bust you for something else voice.

I will say for the 45 min to an hour that I was there I really did not see
the people I usually see at richie parties, the crowd seemed to be more
preppy then usual. it also seemed more roudy then usual.

I do have to give it up for the minus crew in pulling something together at
the last molment and sending everyone to  the works. that was very cool. and
to whom ever talked to the people at the works to let us in there @ 6am
thanks ( I think it was clark but not sure)

I do hope they do something else to fix this as almost everyone from my crew
that come down from lansing did not get in and those who did recieved less
then an hour. I have faith something will happen.

thank you the minus crew for making an attemp to do something cool, no
thanks to the fools with to much booze (too drink before two) and the over
zelous DPD

scotto
lansing, mi.