> On the topic of the Bluetrain label, i'd like to drop
> some major praise on this label. Bluetrain, which
> is one of Steve O'Sullivan's many projects, features
> a sweet dub meets tech-house/techno sound

yes this stuff is good, I just heard the new 'version blue'
and in addition to some great dubbed out house cuts,
there are some snippets of very abstract dub here and there
before and after the "main" cuts on the 12"s.
(nice cutting on the vinyl, artisticly done a-la "rings of saturn")
    If you like the rhythm & sound and maurizio stuff
you won't be able to resist this.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>