Side 1 - Dan March - Ibneon
Side 2 - Tommy Gillard - Rogue Beat
      - Max Duley - Dementia
Side 3 - A Mclauchlan - Love Story
Side 4 - Rob Alcock - Plexus
      - Oliver Ho - The Serpent

FIG 004

More of LP than an EP.

This has got to go down as possibly one of the best collective compilations this year in fact since the Sonic Mind ' Collective Consciousness' (SM 010). I think their all British producers, but with the majority of their record collection from Detroit!

Ah man, the tracks are great! a couple of minimal groovers, but the rest are wicked! My fav. has to be A MClauchlan's Love Story. The whole compilation gives of that very distinct Theory/Blueprint/D.Tension/Mills feel!

If these guy's are who they say they are, then watch out for some top releases from the above names!

WorkZ out