For anyone that trekked out to ID last weekend:

                There was no Theorem performance at Interstellar
                Dreamfest last weekend.  This was all entirely my fault.
                In my haste to prepare for an out of state wedding I
                completely forgot a crucial piece of equipment. All the
                searching I did throughout the weekend for a replacement
                came up fruitless--so I ended up cancelling altogether.
                It was complete mistake on my part and I apologize to
                anyone that traveled to ID to see me perform.

                In short:
                I feel like a punk. Please forgive me.

                Dale Lawrence | Theorem