You're pretty close. DJ Rush grew up in Chicago but later left for Berlin.
He makes techno in the Mills/UR vein. He did the Maniac EP (DJax) and Giant
Joc'e (Force Inc). That's all I have. Hope that helps.

Now I gotta question. Stacey Kidd (from Chicago) is touring Aussie but no
one knows much about him. As far as I know he isn't coming to Melbourne but
I am curious nonetheless. Who is this cat?

Peace