Stacey has just done the one mix-CD that I know of. That is, as far as I
know he hasn't done any as bonus discs for magazines or the like. I recently
asked him about the new Thrive one that Alan Oldham had mentioned on this
list but Stacey said he was just focussing on his new Virgin album for now
(this really does sound like it will be awesome). Stacey did say however
that once his album is complete he will be looking to do more with his label
Black Flag and will possibly do another mix-CD through that. I told him that
folks were feenin' for more mix CDs. So the upshot of this is he knows.

:)