For those who may be interested:

I have recently decided to clean out synthetic's storage facility and have come across a decent sound system that somebody may be interested in. The following set-up is quite good for electronic sound and has been treated delicately for sometime now, so wear and tear is minimal. At the price I am offering this system for, it should prove to be rewarding to someone.

1- "QSC" Amplifier : Model 1400 - Perfect Condition

2- "Audio Centrum" PA's : Model AC-H1015 - one PA has damaged Mid. a replacement speaker for this only cost $75 through an authorized dealer - Otherwise works fine

2- "EV" PA's : Model PI15-3 - Very Good Condition - some external scratchs on wood houseing, but does not effect performance.

This system is quite good and can kick out a very good good bass, mid, and high range. I will sell the whole lot for $1200, but will gladly accept offers and will seperate the system, as long as the pairs of P.A.'s do not get split (sound is optimal that way).

If one is interested, please e-mail me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or page me: 248.407.8283 and leave the # 912 after your telefon number.

Thank you.