Sorry for the unrelated 313 material, if you aren't on the East Coast delete....

The National Weather Service has put the entire Tri-State area (NY,NJ,Penn) under a Tropical Storm _Watch_ as of about 3:00 today. Hurrican Floyd is expected to hit the NYC & Long Island/NJ/Penn area sometime tomorrow lasting till about Friday evening. Heavy rains and winds ranging from 55-75 miles per hour are expected.

The reason I post this, is I myself hardly listen to the radio-and I am aware that some list member are presently at CMJ, possibly not listening to the radio,too busy to watch TV and just checking Email through laptops.

 POINT: wear your raingear & put your golf clubs in the air real high.

back to the music:
Diana
NP:mind numbing commerical radio, which is just sometimes necessary.