Wud UP Detroit! Yesterday, the web site for The NeoTribe Coalition was posted
to the net... The NeoTribe is a new co-operative project of several Detroit
House and Jungle Composers- we are a non-profit co-op solely for the purpose
of distributing new artists music to the underground... where it belongs...
    All our music is totally free and it's all made right in Detroit by the
kids you fill warehouses with... The music is all in *.mp3 format- The
archive is not completely finished, but the majority of the site is up and
there is music available for download...

    <A HREF=" http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/3652 ">The NeoTribe
Coalition</A>
        Check us out... Keep it Real... I'll check you guys out at Unified...

PLUR--

      MaDGoDkLiX
-[The NeoTribe Coalition]-