cyborg elpH wrote:

> Has anyone decided (now that you have had it for a while) that the newer
> Jeff Mills from Japan is *really* worth the $30 import price?

It's pretty good, but not as good as "the other day" I reckon, now I've had it
for over a week and had a bit of a listen. An interesting mix of bouncy minimal
rhythmic techno (sorry for my bad description!) and slower atmospheric bits. I'm
still listening to it a week later which is a good sign.

Track 2, "Solara" is excellent.

Now to complete my exploration of the Jeff Mills back catalogue.. if i can
afford it.

--
Q: WHY PAY MORE?
A: Because spending too much money for things reaffirms my place in the class