>  Don't get me wrong I'm Jeff Mills' second biggest fan after you, but you
>  have to agree that Jeff Mills could sample his farts and people would buy
>  it!
>
>  The trouble is he's in a position to do what the fuck he wants to and
>  there's nothing anyone can do!

you don't have to buy anything.  Mills doesn't dominate the techno market, ya
know.   i think in my entire record collection he holds 2 spots. (probably
like .001%)     Partly because i've found stagnation in his music.  Partly
because 99% of the his domestic vinyl releases are ALL MID-RANGE eq'd.   and
Partly because i do not hero-worship him.

Mills Mills... blah blah. We all have our opinions.  But i'd bet that the
majority of the people on this list have heard BETTER.         (:::::insert
Groove 'La Chord here:::::)

just my $2
-adam