ok..i tried to resist but this just went on for _too_ long...when i was
doing some weekend med.tech work in a hospital here in philly one of my
co-workers came in while i had a skylab cd on .....she is this like 50
year old philipino woman ..anyway she came in, heard what i had on the
box and said (you have to imagine a philipino accent here) "kathleen, you
_have_ to turn that off or else i'm gonna have to leave and go home and
tell my husband 'come on honey we are going to take a bath'"...

totally.hilarious

*kaffeina.off.subject*

At 21-9-99 -0400 19:10 , you wrote:

>>yeah...but it really kills the "mood" when you gotta  keep getting up and
>>flip the records  ;p
>

>that's why e2e4 is fav sex music for me....

didn't follow the discussion,
but i've heard from friends etc that
the first tricky album turns stars in the eyes