many moons ago, back when i was in high school, i recall seeing a flyer
for a house party in a nearby suburb (westland, michigan) where the
headliner was MC Kid Rock. Being the curious 15 year old lad i was, i went
to this party...only to find several large men booing the hell out of this
scrawny looking white kid who was rhyming over poorly edited too short,
grandmaster flash, and kool moe dee instrumentals.

though i do not doubt he used to spin alot of those records he mentioned
(as if i recall right he is a capable dj in his own right), i find it
highly unlikely he was rhyming over old Wizard shows.

*shrug* i think i still might have that flyer from the evening.

rht

np: om : john coltrane (its his birthday week. every play yr trane!)